Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can I use your products for my family?
3. What criteria does Friendly use for choosing ingredients?
5. Does Friendly use palm oil?
7. Are Friendly’s products readily biodegradable?
9. Are Friendly products suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
11. Is Friendly safe to use around pets?
13. Are Friendly products are concentrated?
15. How do I clean baby bottles? Can I clean in the dishwasher too?
17. What are some of the ingredients found in mainstream cleaning products that Friendly does not use?
19. What does the -Safer Choice- label mean?
21. Can the color and consistency of products vary and will this affect the quality or efficacy of the product?
23. Are Friendly products tested for performance and safety?
25. Why is it important to purchase products that are free from phosphates?
27. What is 1,4 dioxane, and how do I know if a product is free of 1,4 dioxane?
2. Are your bottles and caps recyclable?
4. What are the benefits of using plant-based ingredients?
6. Does Friendly use preservatives?
8. What is Friendly’s stance regarding animal testing?
10. Are Friendly products gluten-free?
12. Is Friendly safe to use around children?
14. Which detergents or substances are suitable for babies?
16. What are optical brighteners and why doesn't Friendly use them?
18. What does the -USDA Certified Biobased Product- label mean?
20. What kind of fragrances Friendly use?
22. What makes a product “green” and how do I find green products in the store?
24. What does pH balanced mean?
26. What is formaldehyde, why is it bad, and how do I know if a product is free from formaldehyde?